Monday, February 25, 2008

Reflection

When I was assigned this project I immediately thought that it would be very boring. Well, I was too quick to judge. I had a very good time researching this project. It was very hard to find pictures. But, I ended up with an adequate amount. I found it quite fun to speak as my Revolutionary War personality, Richard Henry Lee. I think I will get a very good grade. I had a little trouble with the bibliography because, at my old school we didn't have to do that. I'm also having a little trouble with this reflection because, I'm not quite sure what I'm supposed to write in it.

1 comment:

Ms. Sackstein said...

Olivia,

You did a great job... just think of a reflection as an opportunity to think about the work you've done. Think about your process and what you got out of the project. Then write about that.